Continue to Serve Your Customers
CONTINUE TO PROVIDE GREAT SERVICE AND FOOD FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS USING MPOWER POS.
NO NEED FOR YOU OR YOUR CUSTOMERS TO DOWNLOAD AN APP! IT CAN BE SETUP VIA BROWSER!
Watch this 2 Minute Demo to See How Easy it is to Use Click’n’Collect
We are Working Around the Clock to Deliver Solutions to Help Keep You Operational
You can use Click’n’Collect in your venue to manage takeaway order and payment processing, all while using your current POS technology platform.
Your customers can order food and beverages from our ordering platform using their tablet, desktop or phone. Click’n’Collect allows you to offer:
- Phone orders – take orders and process payments over the phone
- Web orders – pay on order, pay at pickup, COD with mobile eftpos, pay by points or member account charge
Our Support & Solutions are Business as Usual
We are fully operational to continue to bring the best in POS development and are working around the clock to deliver solutions to help you keep operational.
We have progressively been preparing for our business and crucially our support, to adapt and respond quickly to the ongoing conditions. If you are looking to move your business online, MPower is fully equipped to support your move, allowing your customers to access your business online.
Social Distancing and Hygiene Best-Practice
If you are continuing to offer takeaways, it is vital to adhere to latest advice and best-practice regarding social distancing. Your venue can continue to help “flatten the curve” of infection by:
- Ensuring all staff and delivery people wear gloves and/or wash their hands frequently for 20 seconds using soap or hand-sanitizer
- Regularly cleaning & disinfecting high-touch surfaces e.g. door handles
- Place tape-markers on the floor so that anyone waiting for food or at the counter is as far away from staff as possible
- Eliminate cash payments
- Limit the number of staff in close proximity with each other as much as possible
- Ensure all kitchen staff wear masks and gloves during food preparation and packaging
- Any staff with symptoms should not come into work and should self-isolate for 14 days
- More details available from the FSA