MSL Solutions Ltd Pty Ltd ABN 96 120 815 778 (MSL) has developed this Privacy Statement to inform you about how we deal with privacy issues in relation to use of its internet, web or app based solutions (“Solution”).
These solutions may be provided to you:
- directly as an independent user of the Solution (“Independent Solution”), in which case MSL will be authorised by you to provide the Solution as part of the terms and conditions of the relevant transaction; or
- as part of a Solution provided to you by a club, venue or association (“Venue”) of which you are a member. In which case, MSL will be authorised by the Venue to provide the Solution in accordance with an agreement between MSL and the Venue (“Venue Solution”).
In the course of your use of a Solution, we may collect information about you as part of a transaction or function provided by that Solution. We do not forward this information onto third parties unless agreed to in accordance with the terms of either the Independent Solution or the Venue Solution as relevant.
We will not be collecting any credit card information nor storing any credit card information. Where the Solution includes a payment function, we will not be collecting any credit card information nor storing it. At time of payment all credit card details are collected by external payment providers, and their privacy statements can be found at their website. These external providers currently include:
When using a Solution, our internet service provider can record certain information in relation to your visit such as:
- your internet address;
- your domain name;
- your internet service provider;
- the date and time of your visit to the website;
- the length of your session;
- the pages which you have accessed;
- the website which referred you to our website;
- the type and version of the browser you are using;
- the operating system which your computer uses.
MSL will only use the information it collects through this Solution for the following purposes
- monitoring web site performance;
- improving our website and services to you;
- internal administration; and
- other purposes that are in accordance with your consent.
MSL will not give, sell, trade or otherwise disclose any personal information about you to a third party unless:
- it is in the course of the provision of the Solution to you;
- you have provided us with your consent;
- we are required to do so by law; or
- in the case of a Venue Solution, in accordance with terms and conditions of your membership with the relevant club, venue or association;
You can ask us for access to your personal information. You can ask us to correct or update your personal information.
Any communications you receive from MSL will be related to transactions you have performed within the Solution. We will only generate marketing related communications to you in accordance with the terms of either the Independent Solution or the Venue Solution as relevant. If you do not wish to receive any marketing notifications as a result of the transaction or function provided by the Solution:
- In the case of an Independent Solution, please contact us at the address provided below; or
- In the case of a Venue Solution, please contact the relevant club, venue or association which holds your membership.
The Solution may allow you to link to other websites which are not operated by MSL or a related entity (“External Websites”). MSL will not be responsible for solutions, services or transactions provided on External Websites. Transactions or functions provided on External Websites, will be in accordance with the terms of either the Independent Solution or the Venue Solution as relevant.
If you send us information from the Solution, it will be encrypted. We use industry-standard 128–bit encryption in place to protect information collected through this site.
- email email@example.com
- post MSL Solutions Ltd, L 10, 300 Ann Street, Brisbane, QLD, 406
The materials and content on this website (including text, documents, photographs, graphics and audio) are protected by copyright law. MSL reserves all of its copyright and other intellectual property rights. Unless permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, no materials or content may be reproduced without permission. Please address any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.